Monday, August 30, 2010

Start of Catrice Week!

This is the beginning of my Catrice week posts! :)

I have had the fortunate pleasure of swapping with several great ladies in Europe to get these babies and I love them all !:)

Thank You fellow bloggers):)

Starting off with...

Catrice
"I scream peach!"














So pretty in just 2 coats.  This polish was a bit thick, pretty much like every polish that is ether yellow or orange/coral.  Must have something to do with the pigments used to make these colors!















I really love this creamy color, its bright without being too neon-ey...I love my neon's, but sometimes you just want something a little less "in your face'" than neon's...know what I mean??














This dried very shiny and once I applied my top coat of Seche Vite it was smooth sailing! :)














I went to a wedding this weekend and wore OPI DS "Glow" on my toes and OPI "Snake Charmer" on my hands, so this juicy coral/orange was a welcome change from the bronzed neutrals I wore this weekend :)

Happy Monday! :) and remember keep it sweet!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

so pretty. nothing like a burst of color to brighten your day. happy Monday!

Cupcake said...

Perfect summer color. =)

Katrina said...

gah! what a pretty color! im still waiting for my Catrice polishes to come in :)

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! :)

Dante said...

I can state for a fact that the polish worn at the wedding was awesome. I have a lot of catching up to do on here.

KarenD said...

As peaches go, this one is indeed screaming. :)