Tuesday, March 15, 2011

GOSH "Green Hawaii" gets a BIG "thumbs up" :)

Hello sweettarts! :)














I have another great green for ya! I was lucky to finds someone who was willing to swap 4 GOSH colors and this is one of the little beauties. :)

GOSH
"Green Hawaii" 3 coats


























Bright green cream with holographic glitter.  The formula is a bit on the thin side, but in 3 coats it covered nicely.













Here is a fuzzy shot, so you can see the sparkle.  After a couple days I applied OPI "Black Shatter"
















Here is a shot outside so you can see what the glitter size looks like.  This polish wasn't that bumpy, just my usual 2coats of top coat and it was "smooth" sailing :)










































I love brighter, lighter colors under "Black Shatter", it really makes them pop!  I hope you all have a "lucky day" :)
Pin It!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that green it's beautiful! I have tried the brighter colors under the crackle and LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Wow GH is amazing...

Rory said...

Love it! Both by itself and with the shatter!

Anonymous said...

now that is a kind of green I could love. yummmmmm