Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Zoya "Sara" or "Sarah"

Since Zoya is the hot topic for the past 2 days with the release of their 2 new collections, I'd like to show you a Zoya color I recently wore.

I've seen some bloggers pics of their labels and they say "Sara" and some say "Sarah".....It really doesn't matter what your label says this color is gorgeous either way!

Zoya "Sarah"
2 coats


























This is a gorgeous red/fuchsia, bright and shiny and is AWESOME ON TOES!!!!!!!!














After 2 coats, I topped it with Zoya Armour and then 1 coat of SV and it was like rubies were on my tips.....perfection!














Sarah delivers great shine with tones of fuchsia violet flashes int he shimmer, just so pretty and easy to wear!














I lent it to my co-worker to use for her next pedicure and she has the cutest ruby jeweled tootsies now...LOL ..it's so pretty!














Can you see the violet flashes?  What do you think?
Pin It!

6 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

I think it's a tie between this and Crystal for my fave of this collection. It is HAWT!!

Witoxicity said...

I almost fainted looking at your pics of Sara/Sarah. :P It's that gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Ladies, it is truly a gorgeous red, I am so happy I grabbed this one! Can you get it in the sale??

Rory said...

Sarah/Sara is so pretty! I just placed my first Zoya order yesterday...can't wait!

BMR said...

I'm not a big fan of reds, but that's a gorgeous one. It looks great on you. :)

And no, only the new Summer collections are available in the Zoya promotion.

Unknown said...

@BMR=- That's a bummer, but the good thing about Zoya is their polishes rarely are permanently unavailable, there is always a chance to grab this beauty!

@Varnish Vixen- Can't wait to see your swatches!