Friday, April 22, 2011

Grand Slam!

I swapped for the great lemon/lime shimmer released by O.P.I and Serena Williams a while ago, and forgot to swatch it...LOL.  I guess that means my untried stash is a bit too big :)

OPI "Simply Smashing" and "Black Shatter"















This is 2 coats of "Simply Smashing" and 1 coat of "Black Shatter"















I love the bright lemon/lime shimmer of this polish.















The shimmer applies thin, but builds nicely, and the shatter goes on easy and just kinda ..does it's own thing..LOL!  Easiest nail art, I've ever attempted!















Pin It!

4 comments:

KarenD said...

I hear you--my untried stash is more than a bit too big. :) This green is sitting in mine right now.

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS!!! Looks AMAZING on you too!!

Sminkan said...

I love the foil but haven't tried the shatter yet. I have some untired polishes lining up too...

Anonymous said...

I forgot about that! I've been lemming that one when it came out!