Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dr.'s REMEDY Hot Summer Shades: Swatches and Review.

Dr.’s REMEDY®
Hot Hot Hot Summer Shades

Sun, sand, shore: three summertime staples.  And since setting our sights on this season’s bright, sassy, new  summer collection from Dr.’s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish, we’re believers that your hands and feet will follow suit in fantastically, fashionable style. Just in time to slip into your sexy sandals, welcome Dr.’s REMEDY Hot Hot Hot Summer 2011 collection: five fabulous, terrifically-on-trend shades of Enriched Nail Polish that we promise you’ll sizzle for!!!

NURTURE Nude Pink
3 coats

























































This is a very pretty light nude pink, with a very, very hidden hot pink shimmer.  Can you see it? This was opaque in 2 coats, but I did 3 coats so I could eliminate the streaking.  The formula was a bit thick, but still controllable.
















Here is the reason my nail was ..."bumped" and had to be patched up...It's Fiona! I was dog-sitting her this past weekend...I love how her bottom feet poke out from under her...too cute!

TRANQUIL Tangerine
2 coats



























































There is nothing tranquil about this bright orange.  The golden shimmer is "off the hook", it is soo electric and awesome! The 2 coats went on smooth and covered perfectly in 2 coats, no complaints from me :)














...and here is another pic of Fiona in the background.  I can just see her wondering, "Why are we outside AGAIN?"  She followed me out every-time I came out to take a pic of my nails..LOL!


GLEE Gold
3 coats

























































I was so prepared not to like this color,but I loved it! It is a great gold shimmer, with peach undertones and it is very mild and easy to wear. The shimmer is more silver than gold, which is why it is such a mild gold and easy to wear.  I think if it had more "golden shimmer", that would make it too brassy and too much like other golden shimmers.   

It would make anyone's hands look tan and ready for the summer sun :) I did 3 coats to eliminate the V.N.L (Visible Nail Line), but it was still very pretty at 2 coats.


LOVELY Lavender
2 coats

























































Bright lilac creme, and 100% lovely! This is a great bright lilac without being dusty like other lilac colors.  With it's  cooler blue undertones, this polish stands out amongst the crowd.


BOLD Baby Blue
2 coats







































































This "baby blue" foil is HOT!!! and so smooth to apply.  It was opaque in 2 coats and the foil has a great shimmer, like the ones you find in the sea.:)  This is a true blue foil, and the silver shimmer is THE BEST! Ya'll know I love all blues, so I can't really say anything bad! LOL!

All the polishes dried nicely with the exception of "Nude", that took a little longer since it was 3 coats.

My favorites are "Tranquil", "Glee", and "Bold".  Which ones are your favorites?

Dr.’s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is available for $17 online at http://www.remedynails.com/

*Polish and Info provided by Dr's Remedy PR.
Pin It!

5 comments:

LadyLuck said...

All are my favorites ! xD

BMR said...

The tangerine and lavender ones are sweet. :)

Hook Prism Power said...

I knew Glee would look awesome on you! I looooved that color but on me it kinda gets lost because I'm so pale. My Lovely lavender is totally different than yours lol o.o

Unknown said...

Great job! Glee looked fab on you!

Crystal said...

omg a bulldog named Fiona I love that! I love hilarious dog names :)