Monday, July 11, 2011

Serena Williams Glam Slam Wimbledon 2011: Swatches and Review

Today I have Serena Williams Glam Slam Wimbledon 2011 sets, which are the 4th and 5th sets to be released. Each set contains a base color and the same fabulous glitter top coat.

First up...
OPI "Grape ...Set...Match"
2 coats










































Then I added 1 coat of the glitter top coat, from the set, OPI "Servin' Up Sparkle".









































"Grape...set...mach", was smooth and perfect in 2 coats.  It has a great deepness to the purple shimmer. and offers great blue and purple micro-shimmer, gorgeous! and the glitter top coat is my new summer favorite!!














Great glitter top coat, it has small round holographic silver pieces of glitter, and larger hexagonal shaped holographic glitter as well.Who doesn't love holographic glitter?! It always sparkles so nicely in the sun!!!:)

If you don't like "purple" *yeah right*, then Serena offers up a silver option in a set, I give you...

OPI " Your Royal Shine-ness"
2 coats



























This is a great silver foil, with gold undertones, and it is a MUST in my collection! Smooth and easy in 2 coats, oh yeah!!














Then, of course, I topped it with the glitter top coat SuS.








































SuS  does not show up as well as it does on GSM, but I love how it punches up YRS 110%, it really give it that winning edge..LOL :)














My nail supply offers these colors in a set and separately,  but if you get your hands on both sets, you can do a similar manicure to what Serena sported at Wimbledon in June...and have an extra glitter top coat as a back up...SCORE!
From  Hollywood Life






















Yep, I am soooo sportin this manicure this week! :) Did you get any of the colors from this collection?

* Some of the colors were provided by OPI PR for review.
Pin It!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

wow!!so pretty!!! my grape set match is coming today, and i got the green one from an earlier collection. i really fell hard for the purple & holo glitter.

Unknown said...

@aaminahsmom- I think this purple is my favorite too, and the top coat is AWESOME!!!!

Liz Marrufo said...

i just love her line of polishes! they are so cute and its just amazing.

Pink Ginger said...

Beautiful! I was holding off, but I think I need to buy this set now :)

BMR said...

I have the Grape...Set...Match set, I just haven't worn it yet.

And that purple looks fantastic on you, especially with the top coat.

I kinda freaked out when I saw Serena's mani during her matches. Love it. :)

chicnight said...

I was so close to buying all three of the sets. I just couldn't see myself wearing the sparkly ones to much. It looks like a nightmare to take off! You wore it beautifully though.

Kaitlyn Dawn said...

I love the purple- I'm a sucker for purple nail polish!

ambern1984 said...

I love the grape set match version, I looked for it in Ulta this weekend and they were out :( It is fabulous!

Refined and Polished said...

I'm waiting for this to arrive in the mail! So excited to try GSM!

Anonymous said...

I am dying to get these sets, the colors look so great on you!

Stopdidine said...

so pretty

Jill said...

I love Servin' up Sparkle! I want to layer it over everything I have.

polishloving said...

That purple looks amazing with your skin! I hope it suits me too coz now I need it :)