Wednesday, October 26, 2011

KleanColor Chunky Holo Bluebell

I recently did a huge haul of KleanColor Chunky Holos from Beauty Joint.com...Yeah, I bought all the colors..but my excuse is that they were only $1.75 each, so how could I not..LOL :)














Okay, Okay....I bought a couple extra for swaps, and to boot, I received an extra purple one for FREE ( I think this was an accident).

The first color I had to try was "Chunky Holo Bluebell". I believe the reason they call these "chunky holo" is because of the size of the holo glitter, it's chunky as in "big in size", not "gritty". :)



























Anyway, I decided to pair it with OPI "Dating A Royal", which is a great medium blue jelly...a perfect match!

1 coat of OPI, and then 2 coats of Chunky Holo Bluebell.  It is pretty in direct light, but in in-direct light it really shines!














Are you ready for all the glorious pics?.....




























Wow!!!!





























They may look chunky and bumpy,  but they are completely smooth, and shiny! ( not top coat in these pics) :)














The KleanColor Chunky Holo line is a lot of fun, and I am going to enjoy layering these with some of my favorite polishes.  Definitely, grab them if you can HERE.















Just look at that !!!!!!


Pin It!

7 comments:

Rainbowify Me said...

What a cool stash! :)
I've ordered KleanColours too, and eagerly await their arrival... :D

Unknown said...

@Rainbowify Me- You are going to love them! have fun!

Nicole said...

I ordered the whole load of Kleancolour chunky holos off eBay and I'm waiting for them to arrive. I can't wait! Especially after this post!

Unknown said...

@Nicole- Oh wow, that's awesome!

Shannara said...

I love kleancolor
holo nloos great

TheFluorescentGirl said...

Hey!!! I want more swatches!!! this polishes looke so great!

Aly said...

Many italian girls are ordering these polishes (unfortunately experiencing some delays due to our customs)...So far I've resisted, but these pictures are really tempting ;-)