Friday, May 18, 2012

Zoya "Jo"

Today I have a quick manicure for ya. I wore this over the weekend while attending my niece's softball tournament, it was not her team colors, but it was still pretty! LOL!  :)

Zoya "Jo"
2 coats, with Zoya Armor top coat, and then a final coat with Seche Vite.



























Zoya "Jo" is described as a delicate and serene looking medium periwinkle blue with subtle silver and blue toned shimmer. This calming , flattering blue is like stress relief therapy on your nails!".














I couldn't have said it better my self! LOL! I tried to take pics with me holding a softball, but they are way too big and my fingers were totally lost in the pic, so I decide to grab a tennis ball from a cute little pooch that was nearby...don't worry I gave it back! LOL!

























Short and sweet! This color is from Zoya's Twist Collection in 2009 and  applied perfectly in 2 coats, no issues. :) I rarely have any application issues with Zoya colors as their formula is really, really good and easy to work with.















Happy Friday and remember, Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

3 comments:

KarenD said...

Pretty! I can't imagine why I don't have this one already.

Anonymous said...

Wowzers this is gorgeous!! :D

Nearly Natural Nails said...

I love Jo. I wear it often. It looks really great on you!