Thursday, October 11, 2012

Essence and Color Club: Freehand Cloud Design

Today I have a tutorial manicure! Not my own, but one from a fabulous blogger.  I saw this great tutorial on Nailside, and I immediately knew I could do it!:)














I used: Essence "Back to Paradise", Color Club "Antiquated", and Essence "My Little Orchid".








































I started off with 3 coats of "Back to Paradise", which is actually a dark evergreen "crelly", which is a cross between a creme and a jelly finish. Gorgeous! Then I added 4 strokes of the Color Club in cascading rows down the nail.   Then after letting the gold dry for 1 minute, I followed suit with the purple. That's it!








































I love the combination of these colors, it's very FALL like, LOL! :)

I applied my regular top coat regime, but waited a bit longer for the accent nail to dry, since it now had so many coats on top.  After I decided it was dry enough, I topped it with just 1 coat of Seche Vite!















Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

4 comments:

KarenD said...

Very nicely done!

Unknown said...

@KarenD- Thanks :)

Simona @lightyournails said...

Oh, I love that green by Essence, I bought it back when I was grabbing almost all limited editions but I didn't think it was so great. Then I wore it once and OMG: love!

Tropicalnailart.blogspot.com said...

Back to Paradise is a beautiful color!! I love your blog and have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Check out the details on my latest post... http://tropicalnailart.blogspot.com

Thanks
Sonia- Tropical Nail Art