Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sonoma Nail Art "The Puck Stops Here"

I Love Snoopy!

Technically I love Lucy more than Snoopy, but all-in-all, the Peanuts characters rock! Anyone and everyone can find a character they identify with in the Peanuts line-up, Lucy is mine...but I'll share her with you, LOL!

Anyway, when Sonoma Nail Art released the polish "The Puck Stops Here" in honor of Charles M. Schulz, I was on it like a dog to ice (Snoopy reference), LOL! :)






















I paired it with Illamasqua "Caress", and the 2 made the perfect pair.








































I did 2 coats of the Illamasqua for the manicure and then for the accent finger I applied 1 coat of the Illamasqua and 2 coats of  "The Puck Stops Here". 

I wore this for an astounding 5 days and these pics are after 4 days! Tip wear, no chips!



























I wore this manicure for 5 days for 2 reasons....#1: I fell in love with this manicure and #2: I was immensely busy at work, and by the time I got home I was too tired to change it, LOL! :)














Sonoma Nail Art "The Puck Stops Here" is a "wintry blue polish inspired by Snoopy's Ice Rink in Santa Rosa, California. Peanuts creator Charles M. Schulz was an avid hokey player and hung out at his ice rink all of the time. Lots of people still enjoy a skate around the rink and a hot chocolate at the Warm Puppy Cafe. The Puck Stops Here features multiple shades of blue and silver, with a smattering of white shredded glitter. "

















Illamasqua "Caress" is a baby blue creme. The color of the perfect sky in Spring. :)

Also, after the manicure dried for a couple minutes, I topped it with my usual duo of OPI "Top Coat" and then Seche Vite.  

That's it ....all done!

















Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Zuckerpuppe said...

That looks great on you!!! Gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

@Zuckerpuppe- Thank You!