Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wingin It Lacquer "Spring Fever Collection"

Happy Tuesday Everybody!

Today I have 3 bright and springy colors from Wingin It Lacquer's "Spring Fever Collection".



















Wingin It Lacquer "Spring Fling", "Butterfly Fields" and "Spring Fever".

Wingin It Lacquer
"Spring Fling"
3 coats, no top coat.




























"Spring Fling" is a pinky light purple with springy matte glitters with some extra flowers thrown in for that added "spring like" effect.  Applied well in 3 coats.  I did have to fish out the flower glitter, but I think this was due to the fact that I had "mini bottles" instead of regular sized bottles.

This was my favorite, I love the "chubby flowers", and I like the bright blue glitter. :)

Wingin It Lacquer
"Butterfly Fields"
3 coats, no top coat


























"Butterfly Fields" is a milky yellow base with pink, green, teal and purple glitter.  There are also some added holographic pink butterflies, that may settle to the bottom.  I didn't manage to get any out, but I blame my "mini-bottle" for that :)

I like how this is like a "whisper" of yellow, light, pretty and easy to wear.

Wingin It Lacquer
"Spring Fever"
3 coats, no top coat.




























"Spring Fever" is a soft shimmery mint green with different shapes of matte glitters in a variety of spring colors.  This also has the cute "chubby flowers" in 3 colors, pink, light blue and yellow.  I did not like this colors as much as the first two, but it did apply nicely, and who can be mad at those darn "chubby flowers"

You can purchase Wingin It Lacquer on their Etsy Shop and you can contact them on their Facebook page. Their polishes are $9.00 a bottle and they also make Nail Lacquer Jewelry too :)

Keep It Sweet!

*Product sent by PR for review.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are so cute, love these colors!