Monday, July 15, 2013

Jindie Nails: Summer Chic 2013 Collection, selected swatches and review

It's Monday and I have some fun new glitters for ya. Jindie Nails is about to launch their new Summer Chic 2013 Collection, and it is a real treat!

I swatched four of the five colors from the set.






















Left to Right: "Quit Staring at my Melons!", "Betty's Fetti Milkshake", "Hex on the Beach", "Don't Get it Citrus Twisted"

Jindie Nails
"Quit Staring at my Melons!"
2 coats over Barry M Gelly "Grapefruit", 1 coat of top coat.
































"Quit Staring at my Melons!" has a clear base with matte kelly green, barbie pink, gray, watermelon pink, black, light green, light pink glitter, with real silver flakes and intense green shimmer. Say that 10x's fast :)

This was very easy to apply over the Barry M.  I had no problem applying the glitter, and getting it off the brush was easy.  I love all of the round glitter in it,  The green and pink shades, remind me of juicy watermelons, LOL!

Jindie Nails
"Betty's Fetti Milkshake"
2 coats, 1 coat of top coat
































"Betty's Fetti Milkshake" is a white crelly base with a mix of fun sized rainbow sprinkles. I love this, I love this one sooooo much! :) It applies, so smoothly, no coverage issues, just crelly goodness topped with sprinkles, OH YEAH! The sprinkles do apply a bit bumpy (almost like real sprinkles), so 2 coats of top coat is needed to make this perfectly smooth.  LOVE!

Jindie Nails
"Hex on the Beach"
3 coats, 1 coat of top coat































"Hex on the Beach" has a white crelly base with matte, baby pink, peach, red, orange, pastel yellow, canary yellow, metallic copper & light pink glitter with an added peach shimmer. This applied very easy, and the glitter came out like BUTTAH!  No application issues here, and I love the red and pink diamonds against the neon orange and yellow glitter.  This kind of glitter just screams "SUMMER" to me, I love it!.

Jindie Nails
"Don't Get it Citrus Twisted"
3 coats, 1 coat of top coat


































"Don't Get it Citrus Twisted" is a bright neon green crelly with matte kelly green, pastel yellow, canary yellow, neon pink, and baby pink glitter, with gorgeous added silver shimmer.  I love this bright green, this kind of color really "sets off" a tan, perfect for summer.  The baby pink glitter is a nice touch and the silver simmer is really nice and gives this polish sparkle.

I did have a problem applying this to the nail, this is probably due to the fact that I had a mini bottle, and the brush is sometimes too small to apply larger glitter. I had to go "fishin" for glitter, but I got the glitter out, and it was worth it.  I am definitely going to grab a large bottle of this. Also, this glitter is major, so 2 coats of top coat is needed to get a perfectly smooth finish, which I usually do, so no problems there :)

Overall I say grab "Betty's Fetti Milkshake", "Hex on the Beach", and "Don't Get it Citrus Twisted", they are just what the doctor ordered for summer.

Check out JINDIE NAILS for some other great summer colors, or LIKE them on Facebook.

Keep It Sweet!


*Some polish was given for review
Pin It!