Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Jindie Nails "She Blinded me with Science" and "Moon Walk" LE.

I have two cuties from Jindie Nails summer release this year.  Unfortunately, these two colors are sold out for now, but I think they will be coming back soon. :)






















Jindie Nails "She Blinded me with Science" and "Moon Walk" Limited Edition.

First Up...

Jindie Nails "She Blinded me with Science"
3 coats, no top coat
































"She Blinded me with Science", has a pale pink crelly base with fun psychedelic matte glitter in pink, white, black, lime green, turquoise blue, neon yellow , purple and grey!  If it was a popular color in the 80's then it is IN this polish!   This applied well in 3 coats, and I did NOT have to fish any of the glitter out, it was amazing! I was not sure I would like the "pale pink" base, but I love it. It really set the polish off, and gives it the perfect 80's edge!

Jindie Nails "Moon Walk" LE
3 coats, no top coat


































SUPER BRIGHT! "Moon Walk" Limited Edition has a neon pink jelly base with silver shimmer.  Added are black silver , holographic silver and charcoal glitters in the hexagons, stars, moons, and circles. This is soooo out of this world, it really is.  I did have some application issues with the  larger glitters but I know that was due to the fact that I had a mini-bottle.  This was smooth, and did not drag or clump up on me, by the third coat, trouble free.

Out of the two colors "She blinded me with Science" is my favorite! Both are 3-free, cruelty free. Made in Southern USA and Also available at Jindie Nails, Norway Nails & Llarowe.

Keep It Sweet!

*Some of the polish was received by PR for review.
Pin It!